“Don’t Be Anti-Social During Meals With Friends.”
The purpose of the game was to get everyone off their phones, away from twitter, facebook, texting, etc and to encourage conversations. In other words, help cure the “Anti-Social Social Media Craziness.”
1) The game starts after everyone sits down.
2) Everybody places their phone in the middle of the table.
3) The first person to touch their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays the bill for everyone’s meal.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has touched their phone, everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
We had a blast. Conversation rocked. Everyone loved it.
Are You Game? Are you willing to turn the tide of anti-social behavior? What do you think?!?