This is a trend we all aware of am sure, like it really amazes me how everything these days is taken more seriously and done with carefulness ,more energy is put into it and creativity regarding its growth everyday.Nail art too is one of the seriously taken things in the fashion world.Lately across the blogs,facebook and in all sneaky parts of the internet newsprint nails is the ISH!!(ish means the ON thing fyi lol).Me being the thoughtful friend i thought i would bring to you how its done lol….
you will need….#boomboomboom*drumBeat*
newspaper,a clear nail polish,any colorful nail polish,absolute vodka or just any alcohol of your choice
on to the steps;
1. Get a manicure and choose a light color so the newsprint will stand out. Make sure that the polish is completely dry before starting the next step.
2. Dip your nails in alcohol and wait for about 5 seconds.
3. Press the newsprint on your nails firmly for about 20 seconds (darker print is best).
4. Take off the newsprint slowly to avoid smudges.
5. Wait for about a minute for the print to completely dry before applying the top coat (to seal the print) ie with the clear nail polish.
And then you have your newsprint nails…:)
source:http://www.thefinishingbar.com and google images